Monday, March 26, 2007

Wow, inspiration!

I'm not a quilter, nor have I ever attempted to be, but wow, this quilting blog I ran across is so inspiring, I just had to share! These quilts are works of art (not that they aren't all works of art, of course!). Check it out if you'd like:

Nellie's Needles

Really amazing!! :-)

The muslin didn't turn out very well this first try. I'm going to give it another shot when I get some more sewing time. I have never done a lining, so after I get it to fit decently, I am going to try a lining before I make the actual dress up.

1 comment:

Nellie's Needles said...

Thank you. I'm pleased that you desire to share my work with your readers. For me, sharing is a major part of this creative journey. After all, hiding that candle under a basket does no one any favors.