Sunday, January 29, 2006

A quick update

Well, I finished the bottom of one sleeve for my sweater. This is really going slowly, I know, but I'm so busy with school that I have little time for knitting, sadly. It looks nice, though, if I may say so myself. I'm very pleased with how it's coming along; more so than I thought I'd be after looking at the beginnings of this sleeve. I can't wait to see how the rest goes along. I'm still unsure what to do with the upper sleeves, but I've got a couple of ideas. Just a FYI, I did go back down to 9 repeats for the cabled band, and I am happy with the fit that way. I then picked up 36 stitches for my lower sleeve.

There are now two issues of Interweave Knits I'd love - Spring 2005, as I previously stated, and Fall 2004. I definitely want to make that Sideways Spencer someday, and the mag is hard to find. I can't find any site that sells it! So if you've got an extra copy of either, please let me know! :-)

Nothing else new here...

No comments: