Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Favorite Thing Today

I've been looking into my closet lately. See, I really don't dress up. Jeans and t-shirts are my normal uniform; a pair of earrings is usually my only accessory. I'd LIKE to dress with some sort of "style," but generally anything I buy toward this goal, I end up disliking on myself. I was looking in my closet at the non-t-shirt part of my wardrobe, and had a revelation. Much of this stuff would be wearable if I just fixed something about the way it fit, or added a punch of something so it wouldn't be quite so plain jane. Today's favorite thing is inspired by the beginning of my "Project Wardrobe Remodel," in which I attempt to make the existing bits of my wardrobe more chic - I love the tone-on-tone embellishment of this dress by Ruche.

No comments: