Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finals week sucks!

I haven't had much time to knit this week, because of finals. BOO!

So, I've done a couple more rows on the Pomatomus socks, but I've still barely even begun.

I restarted Rambling Rose, and I am still not completely happy with the ribbing on it. I think it's better than before, but I'm not sure that I won't rip again. Once I get past the ribbing, I'll be ok. The ribbing sucks. No matter what tension, I haven't been getting even enough stitches. I hate ribbing!! It usually looks fine, but I think this small gauge is getting to me.

I also started a new summer tank from Craftster. I really like it, but I keep messing up on one of the lace charts, since there are two and a cable (the DNA cable), and keeping up with all of those rows is annoying. I need a row counter for each section, I think! I want to finish it soon... right now, it's my top priority.

Over break, I'm going to finish Dustin's hat, work on the DNA tank, and, of course, the Delphine sweater, and maybe on Rambling Rose a little. I'm also going to try my hand at sewing a dress!

I sewed a purse that I'll post soon. I had to find handles online and I'll have to attach them when they come in. I am definitely going to sew more purses. It was hard to get the hang of, but I am happy with the (almost) finished product, and it is really unique!

No comments: